Friday, February 22, 2013

Much Ado About Nothing

How neat is this? A little spot for a kiddie to read, made out of a re-covered cot mattress. Love the mozzie net with it too. They called it a reading nook, but I have to confess I have a loathing for the words "nook" and "station" when used for spots around the house. Way overused on Pinterest. Ok, pointless rant over... lol...

Today was paperwork day. Not my most favourite of past times, though I did have a lovely assistant:

What a sweetheart. And very helpful.

Not a lot happening out here in the bush. We keep getting sick with some sort of virus, reinfecting each other over and over again... doesn't that sound lovely. Want to come visit? lol... but seriously, we're all getting a bit sick of it. Sick... get it? Ahhh I kill me. On any given day one or more of us will have the runs, nausea, vomiting, extreme lethargy, headaches, muscle aches, chills... any suggestions on getting rid of it once and for all? It's been going on for about 3 weeks now... enough already I say!

And with that, I'm off to loaf in front of the Weather Channel. We have a "Big Cloud" on our 10 day forecast tomorrow, with any luck it will actually happen for once! Bring it on, I say...

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment