1. Prise old towel rails and fittings off the wall.
2. Scrape heaping piles of old yellowed silicon off tiles and shower base.
3. Chip away at tile adhesive
4. Sand patches of No More Gaps on the walls
5. Scour tiles to remove...well...everything.
So guess what I've been doing? Bathroom reno is well underway, and I'm loving the process. Every time I remove another rundown broken and green thing, the more pleased I am with the progress. I just can't wait to finish! When we do the renovation properly, the feature tile will be the one below, so I've decided to use the leftover dark blue paint from our bedroom for this round, rather than the pretty vintage/duck egg blue I was going to use. Otherwise when we do it properly it may not feel new.